Adding variable quantities of several items to the cart simultaneously?

Question:
Hi everyone, I’m. trying to add an option where clients can input the quantity of an item they wish to buy in increments of 50 (with min order 50 items), and simultaneously offer them price ranges per item based on the total quantity of the order. The page would have a reflector to display the total price based on both the total range and amount of products. Thank you!

Product:
[Wix Editor.]

What are you trying to achieve:
Example:

1. When you enter a large number for an item in the cart, say 1000, the cart multiplies the price of a single item with the number of items entered. i.e., the item listed price is $85 and the quantity entered is 1000, then the cart returns $85000. On the website I linked, when you do the same action, the price that is returned in the cart is lower than $85000 say $83000 for instance. This is because there is a range of prices based on the range of quantity of products entered. i.e., 1-1000 products cost $85, 1001-10000 products cost $84, 10001-100000 products cost $83, etc.

2. Not, when you add 10 items to the cart, and then change the number from 10 to 100 it adds both inputs and the cart gives you a total of $110 (as in the proposed solution video). Rather, in the scenario of the website I linked, when you do the same action, the cart clears old input and only displays new input.

Here is the link to a website with a sample of what I would like to add to my website

What have you already tried:
Variable, and many other things I can’t remember… I have been working on it for three days now but still can’t find a solution and don’t remember keenly every thing I have tried so far.

Additional information:
Here is a link to the website with a sample of what I would like to add

Hi Rahama If you this videos they have info about what you need https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bHDzqKWytY

Hi Rodrigo, I had already watched that video and watched again just to make sure I’m not missing anything but he doesn’t cover the functionality I need. Check out the website I linked and see what I mean, thanks!

Sorry, Rahma . Yesterday I´ve watched the 5 parts of the video. I remember that in one of the videos he talks about it. I don´t remember in what part it was…

I have gone through all five video parts and also went to the website he built and tested the functionalities but unfortunately it’s still not what I described. Example:

1. When you add 10 items to the cart, and then change the number from 10 to 100 it add both inputs and cart gives you a total of $110. In the scenario of the website I linked, when you do same action, the cart clears old input and only displays new one.

2. When you enter a large number for an item in the cart, say 1000, cart multiplies price of a single item with quantity of items entered. i.e, item listed price is $85 and quantity entered is 1000, then cart returns $85000. In the scenario of the website I linked, when you do the same action, the price that is returned in the cart is lower than $85000 say $83000 for instance. This is because there is a range of prices based on the range of quantity of products entered. i.e, 1-1000 products cost $85, 1001-10000 products cost $84, 10001-100000 products cost $83, etc.

I’ll recommend visiting both site to understand the nuances between them, hopefully that helps is better assisting. Thanks for taking the time to search this up.