Auto play collection data

I am attempting to create a basic testimonials section for my website. I have created a very basic one now that pulls data from a collection. It is very simple that consists of two text boxes, a next button, and a previous button. Currently it requires user interaction. The user has to push the next button to display the next row of data in the data set. However, I would like to know if it’s possible to create like an auto play setting, So once the section of the page is in view, after a few seconds it will automatically switch to display the next row of data?
URL: https://www.yclibrary.org/dbtest
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the section, What others are saying about YCL. Please note the style is still crude, just trying to work on functionality first.

I’m still trying to figure this out. Could really use any help that anyone can provide.I’m not all that familiar with JavaScript itself, but do have a fair understanding of programming practices. Also, still learning Wix Code functions, not sure how everything works together.

For the auto play I was thinking about a for loop with a setTimeout() inside it, and then the code to switch the text boxes to the information from the next record inside. Will I have to use a query to get the information from the data set? Or can I use a .Next() function on the page element?

I initially didn’t use a slideshow for this, because with that you are limited to a finite number. But I’m having so much trouble figuring this out, I’m beginning to think that might be okay.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated? Thanks.