Can't verify with Bing

Used Wix Webmaster to get verified with Google. Works great. Used it then for Wix and for almost a week the message was “pending”. Today I looked again and got message:

"Your account has been temporarily suspended
Someone may have used your account admin@starpartswest.com to send out a lot of junk messages or done something else that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement.
What do you need to do?
We’ll send a verification code to your phone. After you enter the code, you can sign in. "

I hadn’t used it all, was waiting for verification.

I (starpartswest.com) used to occasionally be found in Bing and Yahoo search engines. Then I got a call from a Yext rep who tried to sell me a $499 privilege to be part of Yahoo’s search engine. I declined. Suddenly, I wasn’t being found on Yahoo anymore. Then two days ago I got another call from this same Yext rep and he tried again to sell me the $499 campaign. I again refused. Now, suddenly, my Bing verification is suspended. I did what they said any requested verification with a message to my cell phone.

I also got a call two days ago from someone trying to sell me Google advertising. He said if I hadn’t received anything in the mail from Google, then I wasn’t verified. I just checked again and, hmmm… verified by Google.

WTF!

Any suggestions?

Note that this forum is dedicated to Wix Code. If you feel that your problem is related to a Wix service, contact the Wix support team , as they will be better able to assist you.

It would be nice if I could “contact” Wix. All I see is articles, no way to contact with a problem or question that isn’t in those articles. Do you have a good address for Wix help?

I got in and started a support ticket. It’s really hidden.