Forum Login Issues

Every time i go to this Partner Forum, i am logged out and have to click the ‘Log In’ button again. Is this a known issue? Very annoying.

1 Like

Hey Robert! Thank you for bringing this up. I will have the team look into this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same problem.

2 Likes

@stevenjose hey mate, still getting this error. Basically after 5 or 10 minutes, i click on a link to do with the forum, it opens in a new tab or even the same tab as my wix account and it just says ‘Log in’ when 10 minutes ago, i was clearly logged in. So i have to then click Log In to see stuff…quite annoying.

2 Likes

Hey Robert, it’s still being looked into. Sorry this keeps happening, I have forwarded this to the team, just a matter of finding a solution now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This issue still persists.

2 Likes

Same issue here.

1 Like

Hi guys, it’s still being looked into. Seems to be trickier than we though! @roberthamilton @leapsystem80962 did any of you happen to open a support ticket for this? If so, can you message me with the ticket number?

I didn’t know support would have dealt with it

@roberthamilton I’m referring to other forum sites. I understand it’s happening here in the partner forum, but if it were to happen somewhere else, it’d be helpful to refer to other cases for the investigation process.

The only reason it’s happening in the partner forum only is because it has a custom coded integration with our Wix accounts, separate from the members area. It’s quite a unique setup I believe.

1 Like

Is this ever going to be fixed?

2 Likes