Half hour ago my media usage was 7.1 now it is showing 85.66 or even it goes on increasing?

Media Usage values keeps on increasing … half hour ago it was 7.1 and now it is 99.6 whereas i upload the content of 6 MB nearly…

Wix Editor

Is anyone else facing the same error?

already tried to contact the Customer care but of no use… bot is not helpful and no-one is assigning an expert.

1 Like

Hey!

It’s a Known Issue and the team are looking into it :slight_smile:

You can follow the page here - Media Storage Usage Increases Unexpectedly | Help Center | Wix.com

Having the same issue. I spoke with custmer support about it and they just keep saying its a known issue. It is not useful to me as needed to update my site with a new page for an upcoming event but now cant until issue is resolved.

They asked me to clone/duplicate my site which I did to see if the cloned site had the same issue.

It didn’t, and the usage was back to what it was so i started to switch the copied site over to the live site. However within a few minutes the new version has also now been hit with same issue.

so all a bit stuck right now until issue is fixed which they cant give any expected timeframe on.

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!
They didn’t solve a ****
I’m losing sales cause i can’t update a single **** on my ****** website!

Hey @Rafael2!

Just replied on your other topic - Mysterious storage usage! From 11 gb to 41 gb! - it should be resolved now, but if not, let me know :slight_smile:

If not, feel free to send me a DM with a link to the site (Click on my profile picture and you should see the option to “Message” or “Chat”)