How can I automatically send site visitors their Anonymous visitor ID via Wix Chat?

How can I automatically send site visitors their Anonymous visitor ID via Wix Chat?

I have a website that I have made in Wix Editor.

I have a feedback form using google forms on my website, to be able to contact them about their feedback, I want a way send them their Anonymous visitor ID (Visitor #0000) in Wix Chat. They can then enter it into the Google Form so that I can contact them.

I found a Wix Dev article talking about Anonymous visitor IDs: Conversation ID | REST.

Almost no one that uses the site checks their email so I would like to contact them through the site instead of through email.

Thank you in advance for helping me!

To send site visitors their anonymous visitor ID via Wix Chat, enable Wix Chat and customize your settings from the Wix Dashboard. Create a new automation triggered by events like “Visitor Enters Site,” set the action to “Send a Chat Message,” and include a template message such as “Hello! Your anonymous visitor ID is {{visitor_id}}.” Save and activate the automation to automatically send the ID to your visitors.

You can use: