How to page database data to Facebook Page plugin on Dynamic Page?

Hi all,

I couldn’t quite find an answer to this and I’m quite new to Velo. I’m using the Facebook Page plugin that comes by default in wix. It asks for a Facebook Page ID but doesn’t have a dynamic content link button on it by default. This is the plugin I’m using, under the Social menu item:

The scenario I have is I’m creating a directory of sporting clubs - when someone clicks through on the index, it comes to the club page which has a google map (which I’m sorted on and I imagine had a similar solution to my facebook one, using onReady), a blurb about the club, it’s social links, a list of blog articles on the club and finally, the Facebook plugin which displays their Facebook posts

Basically I want to do a lookup on the currentItem on the dynamic page and read the field that stores their Facebook Page ID and grab that variable to write to the Facebook page id each time the page is loaded. Can anyone help?

The Facebook Page Like Box does not have an API in order to interact with it. For more information see Wix Editor: Adding and Setting Up a Facebook Page Like Box . If you need further details or clarification, I would recommend contacting Wix Customer Care , as they will be better able to help you.

Thank you!