Page Reload shows all collapsed elements too

Hello

I am having issues on my site, particularly on the product page where I am deploying different measurement related container box. These boxes should be shown on the page based on the SKU read from the product. Things working fine unless I reload/refresh the page.

Once reload/refreshed the page, all the elements are shown regardless of the SKU.

Any pointer will be highly appreciated. Here is the link to the page:
https://www.cosmos-hub.com/product-page/lahenga-choli

https://www.cosmos-hub.com/product-page/lahenga-choli

I load the page that you linked to but I don’t know what the problem is. Please explain what happens when the page is first loaded, and then what you see that’s wrong when reloaded.

Hi Yisrael

What I mean is, the first time when i click on any product from page : www.cosmos-hub.com/1234madinep under “cosmos collection”, the container (for measurement )in the product page is getting loaded as per the code. Try clicking any product. And once you are there on that particular product page and reload/refresh the same page, then all other container box (for other products’ measurement ) get loaded. I cannot make any sense what is causing this.

@cosmoshub20 I believe that this is related to a recent performance release. I am sending this to QA for evaluation.

@yisrael-wix Thanks. I will be waiting to hear back from you guys!!

@cosmoshub20 The issue was in fact related to the performance release, so your site was reconfigured to run under the previous system. It should be working properly now. Give it a try and let me know.

@yisrael-wix Thanks! It is working now as expected!

1 Like

I have a similar issue on some of my pages. Those pages were working fine last year, but now collapsed elements seem to expand when the page is refreshed (by clicking on a menu item twice for example). If I reload the page things go back to normal.

Please post the URL and explain where (what page) and how to reproduce the problem.

@yisrael-wix Please go to our website in Chrome on a desktop computer. Go to the ‘Shop Departments’ menu, and select ‘Oracle Shop’. You will notice a blue edged box on top of the page which says ’ You are in the Oracle Shop’ .

Now click on ‘Oracle Shop’ a second time in the menu (in my browser the menu stayed open after I clicked). When I do this all the elements in the blue edged box expand, and I would like them to stay collapsed on this action.

@verbaldancing OK - I’ll take a look. Does this only happen in Chrome?

Hi @yisrael-wix , thank you for having a look. It seems to happen in safari on my ipad too. But it is less likely to cause any trouble there because the menu closes automatically after I select the page.