The business info is this for the workspace-agency that I own or for the website that I'm building for?

The business info is this for the workspace-agency that I own or for the website that I’m building for?

Wix Studio

I wanna know how it works, do the info I input show up for the website that I’m building for my client or where and how it appears!

I all ready did input the business info in my agency workspace to see where does it appear and even transferred the website to one of other emails but the info didn’t show up.

The business info is for each site, for example you may have a client who is a restaurant (you’d add their info in business info) or you might have a client who is a service provided (you’d add their info).

Although it might not seem to appear anywhere, it does assist in various different ways across your site, for example, automatically adding Local Business structured data markup, or displaying your business info in several places, such as in Wix Chat and Wix Invoices. Take a look at this article for more details - Adding Your Site's Business Information | Help Center | Wix.com