Adding youtube video link to dynamic pages

Ive added a youtube video to my dynamic page and connected it up with a database as shown in the photos bellow but its not connecting to the videos posted as links in my database when I preview the page only shows the video bellow (default) - any suggestions?

Hi Scott,

which Video player are you using? Also, how does URL in your collection look like?

I also noticed that you have a filter on your Dataset, can you verify that there is data matching the filter in collection?

In the top screenshot it shows the link for the relevant you tube channel, this is only a random video pulled from youtube, I’ll replace it obviously at a later stage. The other screenshot is of a another database this is where the dynamic pages are set so each dynamic page will pull content from this database and display it on the dynamic page, the top image is of another database and the video I have on my dynamic page is showing video from the top database with the filter applied to the region so in theory if I was on the NZ page it would pull the video from the database above and only show the NZ video, likewise for Australia (when I set that up)

@scott-nelson everything seems to be in order. Can you share the URL of your site for further investigation?

@egidijus-jucevicius For some reason everything seems to be working ok now, I was also having issues with setting up a custom social bar and linking it to my database for multiple social media pages but that seems to work now to so I don’t know what was going on.

Hey, on a related question.

Is there any way for us to link Youtube videos to a dynamic gallery? Currently, the only option is to manually upload individual videos to the gallery. I would prefer that the gallery is populated with Youtube Videos via URL links.