Are we able to add subcategories to our products yet?

Question:
How do I add a subcatecory to my products? Let’s say I have a car part for a 1972 Chevy Truck. Can I have a category of “Chevrolet” with a sub-category of “1967-1972 C10?” This would make navigating my products so much easier for my customers. Thanks!

Product:
Wix Store

What are you trying to achieve:
I’d like to be able to create a hierarchy of categories in my store so that the filters aren’t flat, and help a customer narrow down to what they should find.
What have you already tried:
Forums and websites. There is a Wix article that seems to indicate this is possible, but I can’t find the functionality at all.

Additional information:

So, I would love if we could just simply add sub-categories like I think you are meaning, but that isn’t exactly how it is right now, but if you are using the newer Wix Stores you can sort of accomplish this.

If you are using the newer version of Wix Stores (one simple dynamic category page), you can set to show store categories you choose (Chevy, Ford, etc…) in the sidebar menu. Then you can go down and set up your filters (make, year, etc…) and under each filter select the categories you’d like to show.

When they select say Chevy under the main category section the filters will also change and only show filters that are also available with other products in the main category they chose. You just need to make sure you add a product to all categories you want in the store area and then organize it on the main category page in the editor.