Calling All Photographers

Are you a photographer?

The Wix Photography team is looking for YOUR feedback on what updates or new tools you would like to see.

Some questions you may want to weigh in on …

• What tools would make managing your photography business on the go easier?

• How can Wix improve your photography workflow?

• How do you typically transfer photos to your clients?

• How do your clients select their favorite photos?

• Is Canon really better than Nikon? (just kidding - everyone knows Sony is where it’s at :stuck_out_tongue: )

• What features would you like to see in the Wix Mobile app ?

Comment below and tell us what you think!

4 Likes

I use Google Drive/Photos as well as DropBox.

Would like a tool/app where I can create/imbed a 3D tour into a Wix website. Not sure if that can be done right now.

Lens quality makes more difference than camera body.

Wix should consider improving its Ascend features in further by incorporating something like Content Snare, allowing web designers to easily collect content from a client. I am currently creating shareable files and folders so that clients can easily drop their content into pre-designed templates. Example: Home page folder, then I will have a sub-folder for photos, then a Google Doc file pre-formatted for copy content etc…

I wish Wix had something similar, because after I collect content I still have to transfer over the site file that I am working on.

1 Like

This is great feedback Charles!

And you’re right about the lens - there’s nothing like an 85mm at 1.2!

1 Like

Not sure if Wix has something similar or if this is even possible in Wix: https://matterport.com

I’m trying to set up a photographer collective where several photographers could manage their products, sales, income, etc. Is it possible?