Can services that are not part of any pricing plan, be made to be purchased only once?

Question:
Can services that are not part of any pricing plan, be made to be purchased only once?

Product:
Wix website and fit by wix app.

What are you trying to achieve?
I want users to give the flexibility to book their trial slot online. But.

1. If services are part of the pricing plan then it prompts user to buy the plan which I dont want at the moment.

2. If services are not part of the pricing plan then according to the current user flow, the user can buy the trial session any amount of time he/she wants.

Additional information:
My goal is to list the trial session on the pricing plan page and from there when a user clicks on the book now button of trial session, it should lead to the calendar page(which it does), then it should only show the book now button or add to cart should redirect to the pricing plan page instead of calendar page.

Thank you!

Yes, in the pricing plans options on your dashboard (not the editor) you can choose all these things.

Like, just make a new “plan”,

make it a one-time purchase,

set the length of time they have access to the service (unfortunately minimum is 7 days, which annoys me),

set the price (eg zero, if it’s a free trial),

and set it as “allow only buy once per user”.

The only problem with “only buy once” is that a clever user might figure out that they can just sign in with a new e-mail. Which is also annoying :upside_down_face:

Alright, good luck, let us know if this worked as a solution.

Hi @kreativthold, Thanks a lot for your response.

However, I do know that the pricing plan can be made for one-time purchase, but, Is it possible to make services a one-time purchase as well?

Because I have services that I don’t want to add to any pricing plan, and I want them to be only one-time purchase.

Maybe you need to look to Wix Bookings?