Create a store with my CMS and collections

I absolutely need to know if what I want to do is feasible on my wix site.

Let me explain: I’ve created a site that allows restaurant owners to manage their restaurant menus. They can add and delete products, and these products from a database are directly updated in a dynamic page.

I’d like to add the possibility for customers to add dishes to the basket and pay the bill directly on the menu, so that it’s not just a menu you’re looking at, but you can order and pay. Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

In order to allow customers to add menu items to a cart and order the items, you can use the Wix Stores App.

Using your existing collection, you can then associate each dynamic page (menu items) with a product within the Wix Stores App Collection using a single reference field.

Finally, create a button that uses addProducts() to allow visitors to add specific menu items to their cart based on the associated productId on each dynamic page.

Note: This requires handling the creation/revision/deletion of a Product within Wix Stores every time a restaurant owner edits their menu. This can be handled via the Wix Stores API.

Alternatively, you can use the eCommerce Catalog SPI to implement a custom purchase flow.