Creating a subpage in the Wix Studio Editor

How do I create a subpage in the Wix Studio Editor? It is not in the dropdown box.

2 Likes

You don’t create subpages so to speak. You need to make it a subpage in your menu instead.
create your main page and the page you want as a subpage - in your menu click ‘manage menu’ and then put your ‘subpage’ directly underneath your main page by grabbing it and moving it. then click on the 3dots on your subpage and select 'move under (your main page)

1 Like

Those options are not available in the dropbox.

Go to SEO Basics you will see parent page setting at that section. Select the page you want to be parent.

This will auto add another path to your page URL:

If this helps don’t forget to mark this answer as a solution.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Where do you add a subpage in Wix Studio?

I found this way of doing it BUT it leaves me with another question. Check my next reply :point_down: if you are also wondering what happens with the style of that sub-menu.

1 Like

SO this is the result, but the default styling it’s awful, and even if I’ve checked the sub-menu and sub-menu element design, I can’t find a way the text stretches further than that or even change the container width. Does anyone know how to do these edits?

2 Likes

Change the sub menu to flyout and play with the alignment and padding settings

2 Likes

You can create a sub page by going into the manage menu clicking the 3 dots next to the page you want as a subpage and move under the page you want.

1 Like

Super useful! Thanks :slight_smile: