A custom Dashboard Page repeatedly disappearing from the Pages panel.
I built a custom Dashboard Page (“Certificate Templates”) with Velo code to manage a template gallery. On Aug 14, the page vanished completely - not in the dashboard sidebar, not in the Editor’s Pages panel, and Search Code found zero matches for code strings that were definitely in that page (function names like saveTemplate, loadCategories). It wasn’t a display bug - the page was actually gone. I rebuilt it from scratch since I still had the code saved.
A few days later (within the same week), it disappeared again - same symptoms, no changes made to that page beforehand that I’m aware of. The live dashboard still shows the page working fine for site visitors/admins, but it’s completely missing from the Site Pages / Dashboard Pages panel in the Editor, so I can’t edit it.
What I’ve tried:
- Checked Site Pages panel fully (no “Dashboard Pages” tab present at all)
- Checked Dev Mode → Page Code list — page not listed
- Searched for unique code strings from that page — no matches
- Ruled out Site History restore since it would revert the whole site, not just this page
Question:
Is this a known platform issue with custom Dashboard Pages, or is there something that can trigger this (permissions, multiple editors, autosave conflict, etc.)? Is there a way to recover/restore just this one page without a full site rollback?