I have a Wix CLI app (@wix/astro) with two dashboard pages registered in extensions.ts. When I call dashboard.navigate({ pageId: ‘c7a823f1-4d91-4e2b-a301-9fbc7e123456’ }) from page 1 to navigate to page 2, I get “Unknown link” error. The pageId matches the id in categories.extension.ts exactly. Is the pageId supposed to be the extension id or something else? Does this only work after release?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How to find a page on the editor if I have its link | 0 | 23 | May 30, 2026 | |
| [Dev Guide] How to build an app with the Wix CLI | 3 | 84 | May 6, 2026 | |
| Method to Build Dynamic Pages in New CLI | 1 | 62 | April 29, 2026 | |
| PDF stored in a dataset is reporting Error 404 | 15 | 187 | May 6, 2026 | |
| Nav suddenly linking to 2 old pages, 404 error. Even rebuilt the nav and getting same issue. So glitchy! Any advice? | 1 | 39 | January 31, 2026 |