Disable parallax on mobile devices?

Hey! I designed a Wix site before parallax was a feature on mobile devices. I am using the desktop version, and have the mobile site disabled (and aim to keep it this way).

On my site, I have a number of images in strips with the parallax effect applied. The images were cropped in a way that looked great both with the parallax effect on my computer, and on my iPad/iPhone where parallax was not a working feature.

I recently checked my site on my mobile devices where it seems that the parallax effect now applies - resulting in all of my “parallaxed” images appearing with a terribly zoomed in, close crop on my mobile devices (It still looks normal on my desktop as nothing has changed there). I know this is easily solved by disabling the parallax feature all together, but I would like to keep it on the desktop if possible.

TL;DR: Is there a way to manually disable the parallax effect on all mobile devices, while keeping it enabled for desktop (without using a mobile version of the site)?

Good question

For questions that are not related to code you can contact Wix Customer Care . You’ll get better help for your problem there.