Hello! I am currently trying to make a site and get a Wix Form to webhook into a discord channel. I completed the form, made an automation, and pasted the webhook link where it needed to be. I know the automation is set up correctly, but still doesn’t work as well as it doesn’t seem to get any input from the form. Any ideas to get it to webhook, but also any ideas as to why it isn’t picking up inputs? (Note: I am not very good at scripting)
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Integrate Wix Form with webhook? | 12 | 1836 | June 28, 2024 | |
| Discord webhook | 0 | 116 | February 17, 2023 | |
| WIX Studio - "Contact Me" form behavior | 4 | 77 | August 31, 2026 | |
| Newbie form problem | 5 | 64 | September 30, 2026 | |
| Create working contact form in wix vibe | 1 | 68 | February 4, 2026 |