DYNAMIC ITEM PAGE WON'T OPEN FROM TABLE ON INDEX PAGE

I have followed the instructions and created a Collection called Quotations, a Dynamic Index page called Quotations{All} and a Dynamic Item Page called Quotations{Title}.

I have populated the Collection with an import from an Excel Spreadsheet with unique identifiers in the Title.

On the Quotations{All] page I created a table object called tblQuotes

However, when I click on the row it does not open the Title Dynamic Page as per the demos.
Can you please suggest what I have done wrong, or alternatively, suggest code for the onRowSelect event or onClick event to achieve this.

Many thanks,

ERIC

Please post the editor URL of your site. Only authorized Wix personnel can get access to your site in the editor. Please include the names of the pages involved.

Editor URL:

Quotations(All) -Reachable from The Inner Commonplace menu item
Quotations(Title)- Not reachable by the table on Quotations(All)

The table object is named tblQuotes

Hope this is sufficient.

Many thanks,

ERIC

@epettigrew The code on the Quotations(All) page is missing code and shows an error message:

As you can see, the last line of code is line 15, and the rest is missing. You need to provide the missing code to the tblQuotes_rowSelect() function and whatever else is missing. Once your code is complete and you’ve eliminated the error messages we’ll be glad to help you.