Embed Button in Studio not working

Question:
I designed a new restaurant website for a client. They utilize a 3rd party called Gloriafood for website, ordering, and publishing needs. Gloriafood has custom code you can embed Wix for their ordering and reservations. It was working fine during testing, but once I changed the nameservers over to Wix, it stopped. Currently, I had to make the button open a new tab instead. Gloriafood says they’re code always worked before and think perhaps Wix has some new code that is interfering.

www.sushikyodai.com

Product:
[Which editor or feature is your question most relevant to? e.g. Wix Editor, Wix Studio Editor, Editor X.]

What are you trying to achieve:
[Explain the details of what you are trying to achieve. The more details you provide, the easier it is to understand what you need.]

What have you already tried:
[Share resources, forum topics, articles, or tutorials you’ve already used to try and answer your question.]

Additional information:
[Include any other pertinent details or information that might be helpful for people to know when trying to answer your question.]

I have used Gloriafood before on classic wix sites, never on Studio sites. It has always worked fine to embed or redirect.

Try regenerating the code again and embedding on a test site that is not connected to a custom domain. The try on the published domain again.