This is a “yes, no” question box. I want to display an answer based on the yes or no’s that I get on these 5 questions. I want to ask how do I add value (from 0-100) to each answer and have text display based on what value do I get from all of the answers?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I build a quize like this? | 7 | 267 | November 4, 2025 | |
| Creating a questionnaire with submission response dependent on input answers | 1 | 225 | July 12, 2024 | |
| Using radio buttons to make a depression scale survey | 3 | 415 | December 12, 2022 | |
| How to Create a Survey with Yes/No Answers, Comments, and a Newsletter Signup for My Wix Website? | 0 | 62 | March 26, 2025 | |
| Count of Boolean Items/Member and display as number on site | 3 | 69 | January 16, 2025 |
