Good day everyone.
You can now use the Wix FAQ app together with Wix Multilingual to translate your sites FAQ page into a variety of languages. With this release, your site visitors choose to read your FAQ’s in a language they understand.
How do I get started?
Step 1: Add Wix Multilingual to Your Site
There are 3 ways to add Wix Multilingual to your site. From your Editor, your site Dashboard, or from the Wix App Market.
Step 2: Translate Your FAQ
After you’ve added Wix Multilingual to your site, you can translate your FAQ questions and categories at any time.
To translate your FAQ:
- Go to FAQs in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Translate icon in the top-right corner.
- (If you have more than one secondary language) Select the language to translate to from the drop-down menu beside Translate your apps’ content .
- Go to the Wix FAQs section.
- Click Translate beside Wix FAQ Categories or Wix FAQ Questions .
- Click Translate beside the content you want to translate.
- Enter a translation, or click the Google Translate icon to automatically translate it.
- Click the Checkmark icon to save your translation.
- (For answers) Click View and Edit Translation to edit your translated answer.
- Click Save .