Feature Request: Add Google Meet/Teams as an option on Wix Bookings

When I go to the Product Roadmap, I do not see a “request” button? Maybe I’m just missing it, but I’ve looked multiple times.

1 Like

I’m also interested in a Google Meet integration with Wix Bookings, and can’t find the request a feature button on the Product Roadmap.
It’s weird not to have this integration, as consultations and service providers always use a video meeting as the first touch point with clients, and that automation between someone booking a meeting and the video call provider creating a video room for the meeting to happen should be something basic.

@Stacy_Brenner @Shapeflux I’ve noted this feedback so it will still be seen; but if you’re a Studio user you will see the button on the roadmap page where you can also submit it as a feature request.
If you haven’t used Studio yet, we highly recommend trying it out! You will be able to enjoy the workspace benefits and still use the editor of the classic Wix Editor if you prefer!

If somebody did not made it until now, please make a Vote for this function on the following link of product roadmap: