Feature Request: Add Google Meet/Teams as an option on Wix Bookings

We already have integration for Zoom, it would be great to have an integration for Google meet and Teams as well.

I personally use Google Meet, as it’s already integrated into my Google Workplace account, and means I don’t have to pay extra for Zoom (I know there is a free version).

Would love to see wider integration for video conferencing.

14 Likes

Hi Noah, this is a great suggestion. I’ll connect with the team and see if this is an integration that’s currently being worked on.

2 Likes

@noahlovell LOL, the fact that’s actually the face I’m making on this early morning. :rofl:

@stevenjose Isn’t that all of us? :joy:

1 Like

@noahlovell

1 Like

Thats an amateurs amount of coffee :rofl:

1 Like

@noahlovell haha!!!

1 Like

@stevenjose Have we had any update on this?

@noahlovell hey there, no good morning?!

Just kidding! :slight_smile:

I do have an update. No planned integration, BUT there will be a releasing an enhanced functionality that will allow you to add the link to any virtual conferencing vendor you prefer.

In other words, you’ll be able to add the Google meet link.

2 Likes

@stevenjose That’s because its afternoon for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

That’s fantastic to hear. Can’t wait. Wix is totally rocking it with getting so many features out. Talking of features, can’t wait for tomorrows roundtable, its gonna be fun. (Hope you can keep up with the questions again :joy:)

Anyway, cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

@noahlovell haha, I will try my best to keep up!

1 Like

Has any progress been made on this request? I too would like the option of using Google Meets for video conferencing purpose especially with the purchased business email account.

With this option, it would be one set google meets link. My concern is can’t that link be shared resulting in unwanted access to the meeting

I would like to vote for this feature request as well.

1 Like

Any news on this subject?

@_Barve Getting an update on this! I’ll report back once I know more :+1:

@_Barve Alright, I was able to confirm that for Google Meet, the meeting link would need to be manually copied and pasted into each booking. I would submit this as a feature request that way if created, others can vote on this in hopes it becomes an actual feature at some point! Head on over to the Product Roadmap and click the ‘Request a Feature’ button.

I couldn’t find the feature request for this so that I could vote for it. Does anyone have a direct link?

1 Like

Hi @Stacy_Brenner! This is not yet a feature request, so you will not see it on the roadmap yet. You can go to the Product Roadmap, click the ‘Request a Feature’ button, and fill out the form. The more submissions this feature gets, the more likely it is that it will become an official feature request where you can vote for it.