Follow/Followers Feature

It would be great to have following/followers feature like in native Wix Forum. We could also have a place/filter that we will see posts only from people we follow.

@loeiks That’s an awesome idea. Did you use that feature often in the other forums, or even other non-Wix forums?

NOTE: This is a space to discuss ideas. Topics created here are not official feature requests. If you want your idea to become an official feature request, head on over to the Product Roadmap and click the ‘Request a Feature’ button.

Yes, I was using this feature in other forums. You can’t see posts only from followed users in Wix Forum app, but I had a custom system that’s creating this feature.

It’s pretty useful when you want to create a place more like a community rather than a “help channel”.

Hi,
Unless I’m mistaken, other than the Member’s Area, I understand there currently isn’t a way for us to access the list and number of followers/following a member currently has, other than to develop a widget for it (which is a lot of hassle) just to access this.
It would be great if WIX can add it the wix-member module (frontend and backend) where this is a property-value pair within the object. And with that, this feature can appear on various pages other than at the Member’s area.