Google Map in Hebrew

Hello,
I want to ad a google map to my dynamic pages.

Problem is that in Wix the google maps are displayed in English. I want the map to display in Hebrew.

If it is possible, using the google map element provided by the editor, please explain how to do this. Even if it means changing the code in Dev mode.

If itโ€™s not possible using the editor google map element, I thought about embeding an html element and using a google maps code (see attached print screen), or using longitudes latitudes of the each address.

In addition, I will also need to connect the html element to the dataset (because I have several pages and each page needs to show a google map with a different address).

Hopefully, this way the map will be in Hebrew.

How can I do all of this ?

1 Like

ื”ื™ื™ ื™ื•ืื‘, ื™ืฉ ืœื™ ืืช ืื•ืชื” ื‘ืขื™ื” ื•ืื ื™ ืฆืจื™ื›ื” ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืžืคืช ื’ื•ื’ืœ ืฉืชื”ื™ื” ื‘ืขื‘ืจื™ืช ืขืœ ื”ืžืขืจื›ืช ืฉืœ ื•ื™ืงืก. ื”ืื ืžืฆืืช ืชืฉื•ื‘ื” ืœื–ื”? ื›ื™ ืื ื™ ืœื ืจื•ืื” ืชื’ื•ื‘ื•ืช ืœืคื•ืกื˜ ืฉืœืš ื•ื•ื™ืงืก ืœื ื—ื•ื–ืจื™ื ืืœื™ ืขื ื–ื”.
ืืฉืžื— ืžืžืฉ ืœืขื–ืจืชืš.

ื•ื•ืืœื” ืœื. ืืฃ ืื—ื“ ื’ื ืœื ื—ื–ืจ ืืœื™ ื‘ื ื•ืฉื ื”ื–ื”.
ื‘ืชืžื™ื›ื” ืืžืจื• ืœื™ ื›ืš:
ื‘ืงืฉืจ ืœืจื›ื™ื‘ ื”ืžืคื” ืฉืœ Wix, ืื›ืŸ ื›ืจื’ืข ืื™ืŸ ืืคืฉืจื•ืช ืœืฉื ื•ืช ืืช ื”ืฉืคื” ืฉื‘ื” ื”ื•ื ืžื•ืฆื’. ืื ื™ ืžืขื‘ื™ืจ ืืช ื”ื”ืฆืขื” ื”ื–ืืช ื”ืœืื” ืœืžืคืชื—ื™ื ืฉืœื ื• ื•ื™ื›ื•ืœ ืžืื•ื“ ืœื”ื™ื•ืช ืฉื ืจืื” ืืช ื”ืฉื™ื ื•ื™ ื”ื–ื” ื‘ืขืชื™ื“.

Yes, if you donโ€™t have too many locations, and you can create a src for each of them and store it in your DB collection, you can do it with embedded widget (iframe).

1. Copy the src url from the Google maps embedded code (see red circle in you screenshot) (after you set it to Hebrew). An example: https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3380.3993755043275!2d34.783080283819764!3d32.08549022622712!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x151d4b1a57740699%3A0xd94cd5d09ba11cf0!2sTel%20Aviv-Yafo%2C%20Israel!5e0!3m2!1siw!2sil!4v1636646017258!5m2!1siw!2sil

2. Add this src to your database (for the sake of the example, let set the field key to be mapSrc ).

3. Add this code to the dynamic page:

$w.onReady(() => {
  $w('#dynamicDataset1').onReady(() => {
     $w('#html1').src = $w('#dynamicDataset1').getCurrentItem().mapSrc;
  })
})

Hello
If I understand correctly, in the code you gave me to copy paste, I need to replace the dynamicDataset1 with the name of my dataset ? in my case its โ€˜projectsโ€™.
Correct ?
What about the โ€˜#html1โ€™ ? What do I need to put instead ?

Like this ?

$w.onReady(() => { $w(โ€˜projectsโ€™).onReady(() => { $w(โ€˜#html1โ€™).src = $w(โ€˜projectsโ€™).getCurrentItem().mapSrc; }) })

@yoflash The the dataset UI element ID, not the collection name.
So if 'Projects" is the ID you set for the dataset element then - yes.
Click the dataset element, open the code panel, look at the ID on the property panel (on the right).