Help ... I'm editing a website and every time I modify the mobile version page, it disconnects the repeaters

In the video, if you can see at the beginning, the repeaters are connected to the databases, but when finishing editing in the mobile version, all the repeaters from the page are disconnected and I have to start all the connection of the repeaters from other pages from scratch and the one that I finished editing as well.

Not sure if it helps… Delete the dataset and add a new dataset and try connecting it again…

Hi there :slight_smile: If you’re still experiencing this technical issue, I encourage you to connect with our customer care team. You can request a callback or open a ticket through your partner dashboard. :slight_smile:

Acabo de replicar todo el el sitio desde cero para ver el error. Lo encontré, el error aparece cuando:
Creas una página con repetidores los conectas a la base de datos, dando preferencias de conexión como por ejemplo que conecte categorías específicas de los productos.
Duplicas esta página y cambias las preferencias de a otras categorías, (“me ahorré tiempo conectando los repetidores”).
Duplicas las páginas hasta terminar.
Cuando haces algún cambio en el editor móvil el conector de bases de datos falla y desconecta todo el repetidor.

Solución: volver a conectar el conector de bases de dato a la base de datos y luego conectarlo al repetidor, echo esto el error se elimina y ya se puede hacer cualquier cambio sin que los repetidores se desconecten.