Help with my site

Hello all,

I have a website and need assistance with something. I am a total beginner when it comes to code etc.

I am wanting to create a drop down menu my customer can access, they would be able to select multiple items within the list.

Ideally what I would like to happen then is a time value is calculated based on their selection followed by a cost.

For example -

Customer goes to my site and wants 2 blinds fitting, they select this from the options, the next part of the process would be an estimation of time to fit the blinds in this case 1 hour, the next step would be a calculated costs based on what they have selected. In this scenario the outcome would be £40.

My customer is then in a position to select the right amount of time to book my service.

I hope all that makes sense as its quite hard to explain.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

Hi Chris:

Have you written any code yet?

The focus of the forum is to help with code implementation problems not write the code for you. There are several of us that can do this for a fee. If you want to figure this out then there is a lot of information on the wix web site for example:

How to Use Code to Let Your Users Search a Collection

Creating a Subpage (Drop-Down Menu)

Labels and Values for Radio Buttons and Dropdown Lists

Create Search in code (Video)

I have put an example page together here also:

https://stcroppe.wixsite.com/steveonsoftware/example-code/wix-dataset-filtering-multiple-columns

If you have a published page to look at that helps a lot.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, I would ideally be looking for someone to write the code for me. I will have a quick look through the information supplied by you though. Do you have any idea how much something like this would cost?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi John, I don’t need a full website design I am happy with my WIX one, what I need is a piece of code writing to implement within my site.

Hi,
You can hire an expert in Wix Arena .