How can i send exclusive pdf with informations for ticket VIP for event ABC?

Question:
How can i send exclusive pdf with informations for ticket VIP for event ABC?

Product:
Wix Events

What are you trying to achieve:
[Explain the details of what you are trying to achieve. The more details you provide, the easier it is to understand what you need.]

What have you already tried:
I would like to create a website dedicated to Murder Mystery Party. Currently, with a partner, we want to prepare a site that will allow us to create events and sell tickets on it for participants. Highlights. Each ticket should direct to a separate download page, where not only the ticket but also the pdf file will be available. There can also be this file sent along with the ticket. Example: Event XYZ has tickets A, B, C. Each of these tickets is available only once for purchase for event XYZ, so when Smith buys ticket A, only tickets B and C remain. Right after he buys ticket A, Smith will receive an E-mail with the ticket and an additional PDF that will contain his character. Below is an example of a page I tried to make on WIX. Either it will be on Wix Event or Booking or Ecommers doesn’t matter

Additional information:
Is John Doe buys ticket VIP he got different pdf information on e-mail than Crystal Smith when she buys Regular ticket.

Simply just use Wix Events.

Create event XYZ. Then create tickets A,B,C with quantity limited to 1. In the ticket section called policy, write down the character details for the diff tickets.

The ticket PDF sent to each user will contain character details based on ticket type purchased.

I can create tickets A, B, C but they have the same info, and i can’t add additional pdf or media to those tickets.

You can’t attach anything. But you could possibly have a link directing them to another page which contains your pdf/info. This would be the fastest and simplest way to move ahead.

If you want something more intuitive, you’d have to custom code it via triggering something after order is created for the event/ticket bought.

Ok, how can i redirect only person who bought ticket A? so person who bought ticket B will be redirected to other web page?

Or how can I redirect users that purhased tickets for event A, and then redirect users that purhased event B to other site.

Got it, just paste download character link into ticket description :smiley:

1 Like