How to add a new custom element in fit by wix application?

Question:
I want to add an element in the fit by wix application - fitness score. How to do that?

Product:
Fit by wix

What are you trying to achieve:
We have a fitness assessment form in the fit by wix application, we calculate a person’s fitness score with the help of this assessment form and would like to show this score in the app itself. How can we achieve this? I am comfortable with coding as well.

What have you already tried:
I have tried to see if is there is anyway we can collect data from CMS and show it in the app.

Any help will be really appreciated, Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Have you tried this? Fit by Wix: Customizing Your Site on the App | Help Center | Wix.com

Yes, but these are pre-defined elements right, I can’t add any new elements. Say, I want to add an element where I want to show a few dynamic numbers and a chart or graph some sort of, is it possible to do that?

Ohh sorry I’m not too familiar with Wix Fit. If the elements are only prebuilt then you’re correct as the Wix Fit application itself cannot add arbitrary elements.

In that case you’d likely need to something like design a separate page and link to it from the Wix Fit page. It seems you can at least add a button to do this.

Can i do that? Design a page on website and link it to the app? that would also work for me

According to the doc you can add button elements to Wix Fit.

1 Like