How to jump from a section to another in the same product page in Wix Stores

Question:
After created more sections in the product page in Wix Stores, I’d like the user can jump from the first section to the beginning of one of the others, without scrolling the page. I tried to define an anchor at the beginning of the following sections, then I tried to insert a href tag in the product description to jump to the anchor. I failed both the objectives.
Is it possible some way?

Product:
Wix Stores

What are you trying to achieve:
Let the user jump from the product description to one or more following “read more” sections. Following sections could include forms.

What have you already tried:
Using Editor I inserted an anchor in the product page, at the beginning of the following sections. It does not work. The html page sent to the user browser is not including any id tag as i.e. < p id=“anchor”>< /p>.

Inserting a href tag in the product descriptions works only when the link is to complete url. Otherwise the href tag is automatically removed. In conclusion, it’ not possible to insert a < a href=“#anchor”>< /a> in the product description. The only solution I can image is including the complete url of the product page, but that is a dynamic page so I don’t know how to refer to the proper url in the text.

Additional information:
Any working solution, eventually without anchors, is appreciated.

do you have a screen shot to help with your issue. Are you using a specific button to link to the other sections ?