How to remove Events pages related tasks from my "SEO Setup Checklist"?

Question:
How to remove Events pages related tasks from my “SEO Setup Checklist”?

Product:

What are you trying to achieve:
I have created a new site and I am trying to complete the SEO Setup Checklist provided by WIX- It suggests some setup tasks for several Events pages, but unfortunately I do not understand to what pages WIX refers to. I cannot find any Events pages in my “Site pages and Menu” side bar…

What have you already tried:
I have tried to find Events Pages in my page list in order to delete it but I did not find one.

Additional information:
I am just a beginner, so this can be a major misunderstanding from my side-

Kind regards,
Markku, Finland

Visit your Wix Dashboard. Scroll down the menu items and look for Apps installed. Then see if Wix Events app is installed on your site. Follow the prompts to delete the app.

To remove Events pages related tasks from your SEO Setup Checklist, follow these steps:

1. Identify Events Pages: First, identify all the pages on your website that are related to events. These could include event listings, event detail pages, registration pages, etc.
  2. Remove Event-Specific Meta Tags: Check your event pages for any event-specific meta tags such as event schema markup or meta descriptions tailored to events. Remove or update these to be more general if necessary.
  3. Update Internal Links: If you have internal links pointing specifically to event pages, consider updating them to point to more relevant and evergreen content.
  4. Review Redirects: If you’ve previously redirected any URLs related to events, review these redirects and determine if they are still necessary. Remove any unnecessary redirects.
  5. Update Sitemap: If event pages were previously included in your sitemap, update your sitemap to exclude these pages.
  6. Check for Broken Links: Ensure that removing event pages hasn’t resulted in any broken links across your website. Use tools like Google Search Console or third-party link checkers to identify and fix any broken links.
  7. Monitor Traffic: Keep an eye on your website traffic post-removal to gauge the impact on your SEO performance.

Click here for more details on optimizing your SEO setup and enhancing your website’s visibility in search engines.

Many thanks for the tips : )

This is a new site (a Light plan premium site) and I have not used Wix Events for anything that I know of. Neither have I Events app installed. The only installed app listed is called “Wix Members Area”.

Most likely there must be something that I am missing here completely.