Community Support Forum | Wix Studio
I can't adjust the font sizes for “More” and “Sold Out” on the category page on mobile.
Ask the community
question
THE_CHAGLAR
March 26, 2026, 11:41am
1
I can’t adjust the font sizes for “More” and “Sold Out” on the category page on mobile
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Wix Blog font is too light in mobile
Ask the community
wix-blog
,
design
1
19
June 19, 2026
Feature Request: Ability to Adjust Font Size on all elements of Contact Forms
Ask the community
partners
,
wix-forms
2
138
December 30, 2025
Change proportions in mobile view only?
Ask the community
wix-studio
,
design
,
question
3
38
August 4, 2026
I'm unable to reduce the text size from 13Px in the mobile editor for site editor
Ask the community
wix-stores
1
302
January 31, 2025
Editing text size in my site menus
Ask the community
wix-studio
,
design
,
question
1
76
January 13, 2026