I cant edit my sites

I try to edit my sites and i receive a message that i dont have permission to all of them.What΄s up guys?

Hi, I am currently having a same issue and this is the third weird thing that is happening in the last 3 days. I have several sites, I am owner to all of them, but the one I am currently working on is the one I can not access inside editor. It says that I do not have permission for editing and that I should contact the owner?! Also, if I create a new one as a blank page everything works. I tried duplicating the site in question, but the problem persists.

I hope someone from editor x to fix this.Thank you for your responce!

I hope someone from editor x to fix this.Thank you for your responce!

1 Like

This sounds like this issue that came up yesterday. https://support.wix.com/en/article/28-july-2022-site-owners-and-contributors-unable-to-perform-some-site-actions

It should have been solved but if anyone here is still having this issue, please reach out to support.

That issue sounds different from the Known Issue. If after some local troubleshooting the issue still occurs, please reach out to support. Preferably if you can include console/network screenshots too.