I would like to have the ability to assign priorities to my staff members

In setting appointments for customers, checking on objects like rooms, devices, etc AND staffing is an incredible achievement and happy to hear you have now added this ability. I would like to throw into the mix, to add priorities to staff members so that when a customer checks for the next available appointment, it will assign staff members FIRST with a higher priority then ones with lower ones. For example, staff member 01 has a priority of 5 (1-5 threshold, with 1 being the lowest). We assign ALL members to a particular service and that’s great, HOWEVER, to assign ONE or MORE staff to a service would be ideal, and even more than this, would be to do so based on staff prioritization.

Summary

Staff 01 - Priority Level 5
Staff 02 - Priority Level 4
Staff 03 - Priority Level 5
Staff 04 - Priority Level 3
Staff 04 - Priority Level 1
Staff 05 - Priority Level 1
Device 01
Device 02
Device 03
Room 01
Room 02

The thought is even though ALL of the above would be assigned to a particular service, the member who actually would be assigned would begin from the HIGHEST priority level and then work itself to the lowest, based on availability.

Lastly, in addition, sometimes, services require MORE than 1 staff to accomplish, having the ability to assign HOW MANY staff we would associate with any given service would be extremely helpful.

Logic - Service Requirements

Room and / or Device Availability (then) Staff Availability (Based on Priority) = Available Appointment For Service

Lastly - Dream Wish, As a business owner, there may be times when I ONLY want Staff members with priority settings of X or higher to be assigned to an appointment, as those with a lower setting maybe seasonal, temp or other.

Anyway, thank you for considering my thoughts…

@Mark_Wells Hi! Thank you for the detailed description! This makes sense, and I can see how this would come in very useful for many business owners. I’ve made note of this! Also be sure to submit this as a Feature Request through the ‘Request a Feature’ button on the Product Roadmap page.