Input text in repeater

Hi,
I’ve added user input box to be part of repeater. Everything worked fine till the point when I try to take input value. it is just empty!
please see example:
https://editor.wix.com/html/editor/web/renderer/edit/bffb251a-70f0-470a-9b8d-36ea76ef8502?metaSiteId=2c2d44f5-e114-4407-a66f-a6486371d267&editorSessionId=0b501c0b-94b4-4a6a-b749-19a4cac2b2f4&referralInfo=dashboard
page: “סדנאות”
There is input user box. I tested it by adding function
export function haha_change(event) {
console.log(“Hello”+$w(“#haha”).value)
}
when I insert text in input box, it is just shown as empty.
Maybe bug in wix repeator input text ?
Thanks

hi,
this is what is written in WIx document:

Below is a list of elements that cannot be added to a repeater:

All third-party appsThe Pro GalleryFull-Width galleriesWix VideoWix MusicHorizontal and vertical menusFlash elementsAnchors and anchor menusHover boxBox slideshowThe HTML component

As you can see, input text is not part of elemtns which cannot be added to a repeater.
If it is possible to be added, my expectation is that it also should work properly.
thanks,
Ella

See these examples how to use input components in a Repeater:

Input Components in Repeater

Use input components in a repeater, and apply inline and global actions to repeater content.

To-Do List

Let users create, filter, and update their own customized to-do list. The same functionality can be created using data binding or with the Wix Data API.

Thank you Israel very much, will implement it :slight_smile:

The input components in Repeater example doesn’t work 100%, I get invalid ID errors, so it’s not all that useful unless someone has a fix.