Limit number of bookings

Is there a way to limit the number of appointments that can be booked per day?

Ideally I want my clients to be able to book a time that suits them but limit the number of clients to 3 a day. Once that limit has been met (for that specific day) the bookings calendar shows that day as fully booked.

Has there been any movement on this? Is this possible yet?

Have there been any updates on this question?

Hi everyone — there is now an App Market workaround for this use case.

I built Booking Limits specifically for businesses that want to keep their normal booking availability open, but still cap how many bookings they accept per day.

So in the original example here, you could set the daily limit to 3 bookings per day. Customers can continue choosing from the available time slots, and once the daily limit is reached, additional bookings for that date are blocked.

The global daily booking limit is available on the free plan. Pro also adds:

  • separate limits by service
  • different limits by weekday
  • specific-date overrides
  • duplicate class booking protection

One current platform limitation: the date is not automatically shown as “fully booked” in the booking calendar when the custom limit is reached. The booking is still blocked correctly, but customers may see the platform’s standard booking error message.

I’m the developer of the app, so if anyone in this thread tries it, I’d genuinely appreciate any feedback.

Booking Limits: Booking Limits | Wix App Market | Wix.com