Looking for an as needed WIX partner

I have an opportunity for a WIX partner who would be interested in building single page sites. These are straightforward simple sites. My clients choose from 12 templates that are already pre-designed. They submit their information on a form and it pretty much means you cut and paste their content into the templates. Little bit of design work nothing extensive.

For reference I can usually crank the sites out in 1 to 2 hours at most. Looking for a partner who wants to make a little easy money on the side with no long-term need to maintain the sites. I would be the project manager providing you with a project brief and you would create the sides based on the templates.

If you are interested please email me here and we can coordinate a conversation.

2 Likes

Can you tell me more about this if it is what’s in it for me what’s the deadline when job is submitted?

Bedt regards Dave

Hi, I am interested but I dont see you have put your email here.

My email: s@editorx.co

Hey David thanks for replying. These are very simple one page websites we get these in from students that are in a program that we do or provide them a simple one page website. This isn’t big money so I’m gonna be out front with you were paying $250 a site for a simple one page website based off of templates that we have selected from WIX. Our clients provide us with all the content, photos, testimonials etc. they go on a one page website and then we just plug it in and do very little design. I usually do these in no more than 2 to 3 hours and I’m done. They do get one revision but we keep the revisions to a minimum.

Let me know if this is of any interest and we can talk further.

Rick

Hey thanks for replying. These are very simple one page websites we get these in from students that are in a program that we do or provide them a simple one page website. This isn’t big money so I’m gonna be out front with you were paying $250 a site for a simple one page website based off of templates that we have selected from WIX. Our clients provide us with all the content, photos, testimonials etc. they go on a one page website and then we just plug it in and do very little design. I usually do these in no more than 2 to 3 hours and I’m done. They do get one revision but we keep the revisions to a minimum.

Let me know if this is of any interest and we can talk further.

Rick

1 Like

Message sent :wink:

@rick I wrote you a private message

Hi, I am interested my email is fabianalex32@gmail.com

Hi Fabian. Thanks for responding I will be getting back to everyone within the next couple of weeks. I don’t have immediate needs right now and this will be just as an on need basis, but I will get back to you within two weeks.

Can you email me some samples of your work or point me to your website? Please email rick@rickclemons.com.

Thanks

Hi Rick. I’m definitely interested! My website is www.parapluiemarketing.com

@rick

My contact information: wix@ingeninde.dk

If you have not selected someone I am interested as well designefxjc3@gmail.com is my email

Hello, will be happy to help, let me know if you still need a partner.

Hey Rick, Are you still looking to partner with someone? You can also have a look at my website abhimanyutanwar.com

A bit late to this forum…If the opportunity is still open, I am interested.

Hey Rick! I’d love to work with you on this. You can see some of the stuff I do at www.pollard-media.co.uk. Let me know if you’d be interested in working together!

I am surely too late, but if still a freelancer/designer/programmer needed, here i am :wink: (you’ll get an e-mail).

Hi my name is Richard from UK.I would be interested in partnering you.
I have just finished a diploma course in computer technology and website design
and know wix studio editor x