Marquee Text: Can I link the Marquee Text to a website Page for more details

Question:
[It was regarding Marquee Text? When is the Release date? And will I be able to link the Text to my website Page?]

Product:
[Which editor or feature is your question most relevant to? Wix Studio ]

What are you trying to achieve:
[We are a Media company and I am a Journalist and the owner, and I want to make use of the Marquee Text as a BREAKING NEWS: I want to use the Title of the Breaking News for the reader to go to the article in the website. For Example Company X launches new pet food in India as Breaking News. If I can link the Text to a web page it will be helpful. As you understand in Journalism , we have lots of Breaking News. The more details you provide, the easier it is to understand what you need.]

What have you already tried:
[I have tried this with a code tagged in my earlier website done in Wix Editor at [www.petzcareindia.com](https://www.petzcareindia.com) Check the Home page (Right on Top)

Additional information:
[Include any other pertinent details or information that might be helpful for people to know when trying to answer your question.]

I’m not 100% sure if I understand what you are asking.

But is the link icon not showing when you click the text marquee?
TextMarq_Link

Then select the post (or page you want).

How do we add Marquee text? I can’t find it in the Studio Editor. Thanks!

1 Like

Add element > Text > Text Marquee :grinning:

I’m in Studio but that option doesn’t appear for me. Does that mean it hasn’t rolled out for everyone yet? Or is there a way to force update my editor?

My assumption would be it hasn’t rolled out for everyone yet. :frowning_face:

You can do a work around with a pro gallery.

Thanks. I just did a loop animation with the text for now. I’m disappointed it’s not available yet since it was announced in the open studio. :frowning: se la vie

1 Like