mobile site inop - iphone javascript disabled

Yesterday I noticed that some of the functions on my mobile site were not working properly (it was running fine for a few months and I hadn’t made any changes). After spending a few hours researching what was going on, I found the culprit.

There appears to be a bug on the iPhone iOS (currently on 11.3) where the “javascript” option under Safari settings gets disabled by default. This of course affects other websites one would visit since it is an iPhone iOS issue and not a wix issue.

On my iPhone, after going to settings>Safari>Advanced… I noticed the Javascript setting was disabled. After switching it to enabled, my wix mobile site was back up and running as it should.

Thought I would share with the community in case it happens to others :wink: