Multi-state box - Manage States

I have posted about this a few times and I will continue posting until they fix this as it is super frustrating.
The Multi State box Manage States window MUST STAY ON until the user closes it. Otherwise, each time we go to a new state and make a new adjustment we have to select the Multi State box and then click on Manage States. It is a huge waste of time that could be avoided if we could switch between the states as the window stays open and make design changes without 1 million clicks.

1 Like

@SCW You always have great user experience suggestions! I’ll remind the team about this. I believe you have already submitted a feature request for this in the past?

Thank you @pamela.
Yes. I believe I have submitted a request. In general Wix UI has a lot of fields/tools that requires 2-3 clicks to get to when there is a one-click solution available. Even the media gallery. When you manage media you have to click on Add media then select the media type then the video type if you are selecting video. All these simply could be paced as tabs on the initial page that has the “Add Media” button and allow the user to directly get to the option they want. I don’t understand why they make users click so many times. I posted about this a while ago too. Maybe ask Wix to hire me for a month so I can help improve the product with all the UI/UX issues
lol :slight_smile: