My app "authorization code" never arrises

Question:
I created an App with basic permissions, and added it to my site, but, never received the “authorization code”.

I need this code to get an Access Token and make SDK calls.

Product:
Wix App

What are you trying to achieve:
I want to get the Access Token, to use SDK to interact with the Wix API.

What have you already tried:
I added and removed the app many times, but never received the “authorization code”.

Additional information:
The documentation says:

“Post - Request an Access Token
Once a user has completed the installation process and given your app permission to access their data, use the authorization code we sent you, together with your secret key, to request an access token and a refresh token. (The access token is only valid for 5 minutes.) You can find your secret key in the Wix Developers Center.”

Adding and removing the app won’t give an authorization code. You need to send the information specified in the POST request to then endpoint you linked and it will respond with the access token and refresh token.

1 Like

Thank you @anthony .

After sending the message here I was able to get the tokens. But now I’m facing other issues, like the server returns A LOT off 500 (internal server error) and I’m felling hard to work with it.

Can you share the code that is creating the error and associated error messages?