Prevent Crtl-C and Inspect element shortcuts

Question:
How can I prevent the user from being able to Ctrl-C, Ctrl-Shift-I, and all the other inspect and copy shortcuts ?

Product:
Wix Editor

What are you trying to achieve:
Hi, I have some imbedded elements on my website (microsoft forms quizzez), and I need to prevent the users from being able to copy the forms text or accessing the form link easily. I would like to know if it is possible to disable all the inspect element and copy shortcuts, and if it is, how.

What have you already tried:
I have already installed the anti-right click app which is a first step. I also tried to figure out how to obfuscate only the form link but I am a total beginner and I can’t seem to figure it out, it always just wouldn’t work.

Additional information:
My endgoal here is just to make it as hard as possible to get to those links or to copy the text, I know since it is pretty much all frontend it is impossible to make it unavailable for the most stubborn people, but I do need at least this basic protection. Thank you very much :pray:

Vote for this feature Wix Media Request: Right Click Protect App Supporting Ctrl+C Copying | Help Center | Wix.com

Hi,
After checking around and a lot of Chat-GPT, i found the solution.

Just add this code in the website’s head.

<script>
document.addEventListener("keydown", function(e) {
  // Disable F12, Ctrl+Shift+I, Ctrl+Shift+J, Ctrl+U, and Ctrl+C
  if (e.keyCode === 123 || (e.ctrlKey && e.shiftKey && (e.keyCode === 73 || e.keyCode === 74)) || (e.ctrlKey && e.keyCode === 85) || (e.ctrlKey && e.keyCode === 67)) {
    e.preventDefault();
    return false;
  }
});
</script>

Also, install the anti-right click app.

Hi, after testing, I found out that this doesn’t apply to the cmd key on mac and so mac users can copy and paste everything. Does anyone know how to change the code to get around that please?