Repeater refresh does not respond as expected.

I have a repeater that summarizes incoming SMS calls, refreshes every 20 seconds that checks the database, and if a new message comes in then a new client appears with a small circle with the number of messages received.
The problem is that when a new client arrives, it is added but the code set to show k to group39 is not set!
export function repeater1_itemReady ( $item , itemData ) {
$item ( ‘#text117’ ). text = itemData . semmale
$item ( ‘#text118’ ). text = itemData . phon
if ( itemData . smsnumber > 0 ) {
console . log ( itemData . semmale );
$item ( ‘#group39’ ). show ()
$item ( ‘#text119’ ). text = String ( itemData . smsnumber )
} else {
$item ( ‘#group39’ ). hide ()

}

Strange, seems to be the same like here…

…some changes going on? Bug?

Try For-Each instead.

It’s a real shame that the Repiter component, which is really essential and important, is full of glitches,
To this day there is the glitch that if duplicated the repeater also replicates functions without the possibility of deletion, so I always try to create a new one.

1 Like

I agree! And i hope all glitches will soon be fixed!
Normaly the glitches → related to REPEATERS ← should be placed on to the very top of the → BUG-FIXING-TO-DO-LIST <–, since both Editors surely will be involved into this issue, having both the same GLITCHES and BUGs.

@marlowe-shaeffer → I know Yisrael is already informed about this issue and he also evaluated this issue to the corresponding team → but perhaps you could make some more → :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :grin:.

When i say , that both EDITORS (normal / x) are just some kind of :grin: … some kind of …:grin:

…without a good working —> REPEATER, surely more than 80% would agree with me :roll_eyes:, since this will be the most used element in the wix-editors.

So —> if the current bugs, which were detected in the past few HOURS are the result of fixing processes on Wix-side → than i just said nothing and shut my mouth again :wink:.

If not → make some → :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :grin:.

And BTW: → I hope this one also was noticed…

And another example here…

Such posts don’t have to be in the → Pro-Discussion

These are normal disscussions and question, which should also be placed into the “general-disscussion” - section.