Responsive Behaviour

Hi Guys! My Name is Palak. I am unable to find Responsive Behavior tool on inspector tab, in the Wix Studio.

I want to explore the option that responsive behavior AI offers. I want to scale my designs proportionately.

Could someone please guide me?

Thank you!

Hi Palak, have a look at this resorce. It should help you with learning the platform.

1 Like

Hi Dan! Thank you for getting back!

Actually I’ve gone through the content in Wix Studio Academy and have also watched wix webinar on Responsive Design by Jonathan. BUT I’m still unable to find RESPONSIVE BEHAVIOR in INSPECTOR PANEL.

I could find responsive ai tool in the horizontal bar menu while creating grid. But I want to make further edits using responsive behavior from inspector panel.

It sould be visible under size option above design option on inspector panel but I can’t seem to find it.

It will be great if you could help me with this specific doubt.

Hi Palak,
It is because you have advanced sizing enabled. If you disable this it will let you set responsive behavior to the section.

1 Like

Hi Dan! THANK YOU SO MUCH for replying. I had almost lost my patience as I was running late from deadline. You made it easy :raised_hands: :raised_hands::upside_down_face:

1 Like