Role and Permissions advanced restrictions requested

Is this currently an existing feature request?
[Yes/No - Please add a link from the Wix Product Roadmap NO

Wishlist item
Expand the current dafaults to event check in assistant role

What current pain point are you facing? I would ike to be able to restrict the role to current events only NOT past ones and also would like to specify the event i give permission for NOT ALL
[Explain what challenges you currently face. e.g. I need conditional automations to create complex marketing flows for my clients] Currently it is all or nothing

Do you have a current workaround that you’re using?
[What are you currently doing to try and work around the pain point] no workarond

Describe the feature you need and how it would work. (Bonus points for mockups :wink:)
[How do you imagine this feature to work? What would you like to see as part of the feature?] further customisation

How will this impact you?
[For example, will you be able to build sites quicker? Make sites easier for clients to use? Deliver sites that meet the needs of clients?] Will bring greater flexibility and use of this feature

@steve_shiner Hey! We had someone else mention this not too long ago as well! Your request is a great example for when it would be needed (check in assistant role). I’ve noted this! Be sure to submit this as an official feature request on the Product Roadmap page by clicking the ‘Request a Feature’ button.