Set a default shipping and billing address (Wix Store)

Hi,

I’m trying to force the default shipping and billing address used into the Wix Store cart checkout step of a new customer logged in using a third party service (using a session token). I tryed the following :

1. As soon as the client is logged in, I force the default addresses into the member info => Not working (the address into the cart checkout step is empty)

2. As soon as the client is logged in, I force the default addresses into the crm contact info => Not working (the address into the cart checkout step is empty). It’s very surprising that it’s not working since I can specify the address type (shipping, billing, home, etc.) using this way.

3. As soon as the client is logged in, I retrieve the CurrentCart, I can see the shipping and billing address used at checkout, but I’m not able to edit them and update it (there is no function “updateCurrentCart” available) => Not working.

Do you have any solution to update/force the default shipping and billing address used into the Wix Store cart checkout step?

What is the usage of the crm client addresses that contain tags (shipping, billing, etc.) if it’s not used into the Wix Store checkout step?

Thank you for your help !

Julien