Setting up properties in wix blocks

Question:
i have called a function from backend and i set the data which i received to properties in the widget , but when i call properties inside the panels, the value set to the properties is coming as undefined

Product:

Wix Blocks

What are you trying to achieve:
I am trying to build a custom pricing app , i am trying to fetch all public plans details using function listPublicPlans( ) from wix-pricing-plans-backend.i have created a backend function for it and i am able to fetch the data and set the data to props,
then i am trying to take the props data and populate the panel checkbox group element
where users can select their plans, the selected plans will be seen in the widget , the widget contains a repeater which will display only the selected plans in panels.

What have you already tried:
i have tried setting a default value to properties in the widget . but when i try to fetch the props value inside the panel, its show its value as undefined.
i also tried calling listPublicPlans( ) directly inside panels , but i am not able to fetch the data.

Can you share the code that’s not working?

Hi, i have set prop values inside my widget when i try to retrieve it inside the panels , it shows the values as undefined

//
import { getAllPublicPlans } from 'backend/pricing-plans';
import wixWidget from 'wix-widget'; 
import wixEditor from 'wix-editor'; 

$w.onReady(async function () {
    console.log("running code for panels1 ");

//let allPlans = await getAllPublicPlans();
    wixWidget.getProps()
        .then(props => {
            console.log("props", props)
        })

});

The way to access props is explained here: Widget API Properties

is it possible to access widget props data inside panels? i tried to access the values , but it came as undefined.