Site no longer scrolling

Hi Guys,
Please help,
I have a site that was designed to scroll with anchors throughout. Previously, I was able to scroll manually up and down using my mouse wheel or alternatively, select from a vertical menu item to jump to that specific anchor. Now however, it seems as though the site has frozen and I can no longer scroll down using my mouse wheel.

In addition to this, on my homepage, I get an unusual message popping up on the side that I cannot delete in the editor (see image attached). It only shows on the live site.

We have some info from when you’ve been to our site before.Check that everything is correct.Edit Account InfoBack to site

Thanks for your help!

Just to add, I have figured out that if I click on the strange message, it disappears and then I can scroll up and down again.
Thanks,

Hi,
Can you please share a link to your site and specify the name of the page?
Roi.

Hi Roi,
Thanks for getting back to me.
My site is:
Testimona.org
It is on the homepage, first page to load.
Thanks again

Hi,
The site is scrolling normally and don’t get the message, Can you please share a video of this behaviour?
Roi.

Hi Roi.
You can see by the attached video a pop up message appears at the far left of the screen, which I highlight for you to see. I cannot scroll at first but when I click on it, my side bar appears and I can then scroll up and down manually.
Just to add, this message first appeared when I added a ‘members only’ element but then I decided to removed it and the problem began. Hope this helps.
Thank you.

Hi,
This issue looks odd, There is nothing I can do with it in my end.
Therefore I suggestion you contact with Wix Support .
Don’t forget to add this video.
Roi.

(Sorry, I’m from Brazil / Spain and I d’ont speak English. I used a translator)
Sometimes removed elements remain on the page creating bugs.
I had this problem and I did the following:
Use the CTRL + M keys repeatedly to locate that hidden element on the page. Then you just have to delete it.
I hope I’ve helped you

Dears, I have completely the same problem.

1. Scrolling does not working when user is not logged in
  2. When web-site is reloaded the message with “We have some info from when you’ve been to our site before. Check that everything is correct.” appears

My site is https://www.protectmydoc.com/

Update: Site started to scroll when I removerd the Members Area from site. However the message is still appers even if no users are logged in.

Update: The problem has been solved after removing the cookies of the site.

Same problem here. It started when I add the forum app. SiteGoTop.com.

Has anyone found the solution for this problem? I did not have any problems with scrolling. But visitors to my website on mobile get taken to a message page which says

Welcome To Your Account!
We have some info from when you’ve been to our site before.Check that everything is correct.Edit Account InfoBack to site

This is probably very annoying to them, and not very useful if one wants people to look at their site without extra nuisances. Was wondering whether I might be missing something about the settings.